From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 11:48:23 -0700
I knew about booting the XP CD-ROM, but it does not have the RAID drivers
for my system. So I would have to press F6 to load my drivers. However,
since I have an LS120 as my floppy, the CD-ROM boot does not recognize my
floppy as a floppy and I can't add my RAID drivers. The solution becomes to
boot from the 6 setup floppy disks - a pain!

Thus, back to my original comment: how do I construct a bootable XP CD-ROM
*WITH* my RAID drivers installed?

Peter
The NoSpin Group