From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:21:30 -0600
Jim;
 These boards are getting scarce
try ebay, I found at least two:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2054384437
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2055203047
this Soyo Sy-5EMA+ is a good fast stable board, supports up to a 550 amd
k6-2
I used this board quite a bit in the past for upgrades.
I can probably scrounge a new Soyo Sy-5EMA+  up for you if you can't find
one.
There are some FIC 503+ kicking around too, but I never liked
that board much.
 Not much you can do about lightning short of unplugging
 all your computer equipment before a storm.

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho