From:
Roberto Safora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:35:26 -0400
Until last year most of people believe that integration in motherboards
caused lost in performance, as the CPU and other components had to loose
time and resources to control the integrated stuffs. They were cheap, shared
video memory...
As far as as I can see Motherboards design trends to incorparate video,
audio, modem, lan, etc.
new i815 also  integrates video, etc.
Now that we are almost ending year 2000, is it still so?
Even the mobos designed to support the latest Intel  fastest chips are all
in one ?
Please IŽd like to read some comments from list members.
TIA
Roberto Safora

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html