Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 10:07:00 -0500
Leave the a drive connected and remove the memory stiks. If it still gives
you the same message, then it is one of two things. The motherboard or the
cable from the mb to the floppy drive.  You can put this hd into another
working computer as the "slave". Personally, I do not think it is the hd.
Another thought, can you make a boot disk that you know is good? It might be
the floppy disk.