From:
"Guido S. Piraino" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 19:44:53 -0400
I have a system that continues to report a spool32 error in Kernel module.
Primarily after a print job has been sent from Microsoft Excel or Word. It
also occurs (periodically) when running Outlook 98. The system OS is Windows
98 2nd Edition.

Microsoft Technet and the online Knowledge Base suggest that anti-virus
programs can potentially cause this when they are set in the "autoexec.bat".
I though this to be true because McAfee did load a driver there. It further
suggests to remove these drivers, as well as other drivers to help correct
the problem.

After using the suggested trouble-shooting procedures, the error still
occurrs.

Any suggestions?

Guido S. Piraino

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: