From:
johnfarrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 14:47:13 -0600
I had one a few years back that almost drove me crazy.  I even ended
sending it back to the company and they tested for two straight weeks
and could not duplicate it.  When they shipped back it did it again.  I
had changed many components and reseated every chip, every board and had
wiggled everything it had.

   In the end it turned out to be a loose neutral wire in the electric
panel coming into the house.  I found it because someone suggest I check
for a loose ground connection.  I was using an APC power unit and it did
not prevent it.

The easiest, simpliest way to check for this is to take it to a friends
house  and see if it happens there.  Otherwise I would try another
monitor for a while.

John Farrow