From:
Sami Garzon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 00:55:50 +0200
I don't understand why the file name represents and Outlook Express file. To
me, IEXPLORE errors refer to Internet Explorer and MSIMN refers to Outlook
Express. In this case (angeleye's problem), the error was IEXPLORE based, so
I'll not blame OE, I'll blame IE.

I myself have had this kind of problems with both softwares sometimes... but
generally they work properly, and are (IMveryHO) excellent softwares -- I'm
not thinking of using any other, by now.

Thanks;