From:
Kevin Bachelder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 12:25:05 -0400

>Now that I have another motherboard with full USB 2.0 support (Gigabyte
>7VAXP-A-Ultra), I'm about to start making use of the connectors.  The first
>thing will be to set up my current hard drive in a USB 2.0 mobile enclosure.
>
>But what sort of indication does one get that USB 2.0 is in operation?  Is
>it just that the file transfer rate is fairly fast?  Or is there something
>else to watch for?
>
>A whole bunch of Firewire and SATA stuff came with the board also, guess I
>should check those out sometime.
>
>Ian Porter
>Computer Guys Inc.
>Arrowtown
>New Zealand

Hi Ian,

I don't know the answer myself but here is a very good USB site that may be
able to help...

http://www.usbman.com

Good luck,

Kevin

Kevin Bachelder

Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer - Windows NT 4.0 (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Professional - Windows 2000 (MCP)
Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Repair Technician (A+)

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com