From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:40:50 -0700
When you said you booted the hard drive, what OS was on it? Did you install
it, or did it happen to be on the disk already? If the resolution you boot
to is VGA 640x480, then it could simply be that the video card has not been
configured (or recognized) on your OS. Again, before we can help more, you
need to tell us what OS you have and what video hardware there is.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com