From:
"Richard F. Bolha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:07:26 -0400
Hi Mario

Check out your computer manual or motherboard manufacturer site. You may just
need to manually adjust some jumpers to recognize 64 at bootup. This occurred all
the time before the newer bios recognize the memory at bootup.

Good Luck
Richard F. Bolha

On 21 Apr 2002 at 17:21, Mario Genzone wrote:

> Mario Genzone
>
> I installed two (matched pair)32K EDO modules = 64K in my PT -2003 m/b in bank 0 , but my systems post screen is only reporting 32K . Bank 1 is left empty. If I put 1 module in bank 0 and 1 in bank 1 it just gives error beeping, if I just install 1 module in bank 0 slot 1, it will give me beeps
also. According to the manufacter (Fic) the m/b  has to have two 32k in bank 0 and none in bank 1 for 64k

> I first purchased two other 32k each modules from an Ebay memory seller that indeed reported 64K on the post screen, but system did not boot, and  a error message said "memory fail" I guess one of them was bad, so he sent me these two matched pair replacments modules (but a different make)and
like the first two they are labled 32K EDO each, but only have two large chips and a
> few tiny chips on each stick. Where can I look up the mumbers on the chips to see if they are indeed 32k memory sticks and not 16k each. Just to see if they are labeled wrong and are only 16k sticks.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml