Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:11:43 -0400
Problem:  Someone borrowed my friend's Laptop and obviously activated a
combination of keys that showed numbers, instead of letters appear on the
screen using the keyboard.  In his desperation he's tried all the key
combinations hoping he could have the keyboard back to normal but w/o
success.  Can someone give me an idea on how to switch his keyboard back to
normal?  Said he tried reaching his vendor several times without success and
is "tired of leaving messages on their machine."

Not sure if this is enough info but will make a follow up post if needed:
2003 Compaq Presario 1700 XP Home, 256MB mem, 30 gig HD, USB

TIA
Emie DelRosario