From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 11:17:37 -0500
There was an article in one of the hi-fi mags
within the last month discussing r/w cd's.  The jist
of the matter is that there are several different
kinds.  Some can be read by ordinary cd rom
readers and some cannot.  Each type has its
own advantages and disadvantages.  Since
this magazine was audio-oriented, it is
"possible" that most pc places "might"
sell only the kind that can be backward
compatible, but I would make sure, first.

Dean Kukral
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics
Wichita State University