From:
Patrick C Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 03:39:43 -0400
Subject: RE: [PCBUILD] VFAT initialization failure
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 03:40:27 -0400

This is most likely a problem with the partition table.
I suggest you drop to a Command Prompt and run FDISK. Delete all existing
Drives on Extended Partitions and the Extended Partition itself. Then
Delete the Primary Partition. Then Reboot (with boot disk, of course) Run
FDISK again, re create the partitions how you want it, and set the primary
partition as active, then reboot. Reinstall Windows and you should be fine.

Patrick Black