From:
WILLIAM SHAFFER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 09:00:04 -0700
unfortunately dial or expensive satellite is my only option. I live in a
rural area.

You may be on to something here. I had been running a US Robotics for a long
time (always been one of my favs)

But anyhow I do remember it starting to crap out on me a while ago. If
memory serves, I seem to remember grabbing something else out of my bone
pile and it happened to be another US Robotics. But it was used and who
knows...... I think I will do some experimenting with switching modems to
see if that it the root of this problem.

Thanks for your reply,

-=William=-