From:
"Charles K. MacKay" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 16:40:21 -0400
The Barricade combo hub/router (available from www.tigerdirect.com, among
others sources, for about $100 after rebate) provides excellent hardware
firewall protection and print server services, but supports only Ethernet,
not USB.

Regards,

Charlie