From:
Wayne A Ware <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:22:16 -0500
I have a new ASUS A7V266-E Mother board.  It will not boot unless I take
the jumper off the CMOS, of course this is supposed to short the jumper
according to the manual. The proper position is for the jumper to be on.
I have even tried it with the jumper off thinking maybe the manual is
incorrect. but it loses its settings as soon as you unplug it from power.
I have also put in a brand new battery. "I have double checked all my
other jumpers and find nothing out of place. I thought maybe the BIOS MAY
be buggy, maybe an upgrade might help. Has anyone encountered this
problem or have any ideas?

Thanking you in advance,
Wayne Ware

                     visit our download web page at: