Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 13:37:51 +1200
This result seems decidedly odd - have you tried booting with a W98 boot
disk then running FDisk from a separate floppy?
I wouldn't have thought it would matter what you've done to the drive
previously, unless you'd damaged it to the extent that the W98 boot disk
wouldn't work.
If the above is true, there is something else that might help - mail me
direct if you need to.
Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown