From:
Roddey Stevenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 09:14:01 -0500
I have install a PlexWriter 12/10/32A into a Compaq PC with red Hat linux 7.1.  When I first installed it and ran the various commands such as modprobe -a ide-scsi and then cdrecord -scanbus, my cd writer was detected by Linux.  That is where I stopped, I never burned a CD with this machine.  Since then I have re-booted the machine several times and now when I run the cdrecord -scanbus command, Linux respondes that it can not find this command.  Any ideas wehat could have happened?

Thanks,

Roddey Stevenson