From:
Don Weagant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 09:34:38 -0400
On 3 Jun 2002, at 15:59, Keith Rippon wrote: about Re: [PCBUILD] Klez virus/emails I didn't send

> This method of fixing this virus is a hoax,

This is NOT a fix.

 this fix only works AFTER YOUR
> system has been infected with the virus and is looking for it's next
> computer to infect.

That was the whole point of this lady's post. If you have a good up to
date virus checker, then you will not get infected. If you don't, then you
defineately will, it is just a matter of time. This little trick will tell you that
your compter is infected, and that you need a fix. This will work on any
virus that uses address books to remail itself.

Thanks Marg for posting it, I would have done it myself, but it didn't
cross my mind.

Don

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml