From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:03:06 -0700
It is possible to assign a static IP address to the JetDirect card. Use
telnet to connect to it and then set the desired IP address. The address, of
course, needs to be per your network. From your earlier comments, I assume
that you have a static IP address assignments in your classroom. No DHCP
server is needed, so you can take your router back home - just use static IP
addresses.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: