From:
Kevin Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 13:18:03 -0700
In order for any other computer to access services from the NT OS family of
services they must have an account with a password on the NT system.
So first set up user accounts with passwords on the 98 boxes and the same
accounts on the XP machine with the exact same user ID and passwords.

KevPro Computer Services
"If your computer doesn't work I do."
Kevin Brown
602-859-0085