Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 18:41:55 +1000
First, as Donald Gaither said, you should reinstall DirectX 7.0a (download
from Microsoft).
If it doesn't help, disable the RAM boost program, and other similar
programs (like anti virues).
since you already disabled the onboard VGA, you shouldn't have any hardware
configuration problem.
You shouldn't need to reinstall any games at last.

Jun Qian