From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 00:26:49 +0200
Hello All

I have had a HP4020i for a couple of years now and I have used many brands
of CDR with 100% success rate (except for the silly mistakes I've made). I
was under the impression that CDR is CDR and it can be used in any writer. A
friend of mine has one of those HiFi type writers that he uses to make music
CD's for his personal use. He said that he can only use 'music only' type
disks!!!   This has kinda baffled me as I never knew there was a difference,
surley the technology is the same wether it be PC or a HiFi type writer? I
think he has been misinformed am I right?
TIA.....Mick