From:
"J. W. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 08:39:07 -0700
Currently I have a Dell computer with 40GB hard drive, XP Home Edition
o/s,  XP Office small business, etc on order.  As Dell says they do not
partition the hard drive, I am seeking advice on the mechanics of
partitioning the drive (probably three partitions)  when received.  Is
FDISK available with the XP o/s or would there be a better solution such
as Partition Magic, etc?  To purchase Partition Magic for a one time use
seems financially extravagant unless for a computer user with only one
time previous experience installing a partition on an empty 2GB drive,
Partition Magic would be the only recommended way to go.  Comments,
advice, suggestions  would be appreciated.   Jim Smith

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml