From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 08:01:38 -0500
Well, it figures.  After I get to my wits end and post my problem to
PCBuild, I get an idea to try one more thing.  I re-did my Win98 Boot Disk.
After that, everything seems to work as it should with fdisk.  I guess there
was something wrong with the copy I was using earlier.  Nothing like
overloooking the obvious.  Doh!

John