Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 01:55:57 -0700
  Just to clarify:  The resource structure for a "window" object
doesn't *usually* include a copy of the window image.  It does
include the window's size and position (in pixels), some pointers to
determine which windows it covers (parts of) and which cover (parts
of) it, and where to send mouse clicks, redraw requests, and the
like.

David Gillett
A+, MCSE, CCNA

On 24 May 2001, at 20:18, Mark C. Barron wrote:

> >>OK, but please explain what "system resources" are. I've tried to
> >>research this question to no avail.
>
>  From what I remember....
>
> System Resources are portions of memory used by windows to keep track of
> what programs are running, a copy of each window that they have drawn (this
> is the biggest resource hog in my opinion) and various stacks and pointers
> used by the programs to show where files and other resources are located.
>
> It's not a complete list by far, but should give you a running start...
>

> Mark C. Barron
>
>               The NOSPIN Group is now offering Free PC Tech
>                      support at our newest website:
>                           http://freepctech.com

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com