From:
Phillip Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2013 21:42:07 -0500
Hello All,
 I've been working on setting up a wireless network with one
PC(laptop) being used to control programs running on the other
(desktop).

I've managed to use a usb drive to set up a network between the PCs
but am not able to send invitation for assistance to the laptop. The
help files say that for remote assistance, I must use either Windows
messenger or outlook express. Messenger asks for log-in info (email
address and password), but I've never used messenger on this pc
(desktop) and it doesn't connect to the internet. I imagine outlook
also requires internet connection.

Is remote desktop different than rem. assistance? If so, where do I find it?

I'm probably guilty of over-kill since I have the desktop connected to
a wireless router and also have a usb wireless adapter connected to
it. The usb connection is strong but the network (I think) I set up
between the computers shows no connection.

I realize I"ve probably got more things to deal with than just finding
Remote desktop, but as I've previously mentioned, I'm new to
networking and can use any and all tips I can get!

Phil

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml