From:
Jerry Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 11:35:36 -0400
Look for the file EPSTYLUS.TXT in the windows\system directory.  Section IV
of that document gives specific instructions for using the EPSON Stylus
printer as a remote printer on a network.  I have the 800 printer and these
instructions made it work from the "remote" pc.

Jerry Rasmussen
Rasmussen & Bucklin Associates
Coral Springs FL