From:
David Abbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 08:09:00 -0500
Hi again,  Sorry but I should have added this into my previous message:

I thought I should point out, since I forgot it in my original post, that
while I did order the kit several months ago, it did not take me that
long to run through the actual course.  There are instructions and
suggestions for a course of study included in the kit.  To be perfectly
honest, I played with the cd rom for a few weeks, more or less treating
it as a game of trivial pursuit or something, then laid it all aside due
to other commitments.  I really only got serious about studying within
the last month or less.  So, please don't think that it will definitely
take you 6 or 8 months to complete the course, people go at their own
rate according to schedules, that's the beauty of a home study course.

Thanks again,
David A. Abbe

On Thu, 20 May 1999 13:50:04 -0400 TERRNCE_NOLLEY <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Hello everyone,
>
>        I was wondering if anyone knew of some good Brain Dump
>websites,
>books, or CD's that contain A+ certification information.
>Thanks in advance.
>
>                                                        Terrence
>Nolley

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]