From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 16:04:57 -0400
True, DOS 6 can run on an XT, but it uses a big chunk of the system's
resources.  The PC may not have enough RAM left to run any applications
once DOS is done.... even after MemMaker "massages" things.

One other point to remember.  Even though DOS 3 is an antique, it
is still copyrighted and licensed software -- not freeware.

Jim Meagher
Micro Solutions Consulting    Member of the HTML Writers Guild & the
[log in to unmask]              International Web Masters Association