From:
Tim Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 23:20:20 -0500
Recently when I try to open a audio or video file in windows media player, i get this message:
Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there may be a problem with your sound or video device. Try installing a new device driver.
My drivers are up to date.  I can play video and sound files in other programs.  I can't uninstall media player and i have the most up to date version.  Any ideas???

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml