Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:34:16 +1100
Did you notice the "shakey" display during game play or it also happens in
normal windows? I have a same/similar problem right now. On my win2k
machine, I can see partly "shakey" display in games, but there isn't any FPS
problem (85fps). I don't think it's a monitor problem (I didn't have the
problem when I had my old PCI video card), but worth to try, I will do more
test after holiday, I'll let you know if I find anything.

Jun Qian

* I too have all latest drivers, screen refresh rate set to 85hz, nothing
wrong when work in normal windows apps.