From:
Camille Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:07:05 -0500
Hi listers,
I really do try not to bother you too much, honest!  But....how do I find the drivers for my modem, audio card, video card, scanner (HP), printer (HP), etc. on my computer.  I just formatted my hard drive due to a virus, and I had to spend days finding the drivers on line for my old Dell xps 266 computer.  Dell does not recognize my service code anymore.  I just installed a new hard drive, and I want to transfer my drivers to that drive so that I can just copy them back if I have to do this again.  I know, I know, I need a new computer.  I hope to get one of you guys to build me a laptop later this year or in 2003.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Camille Peterson

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml