From:
m_sayer_ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 02:59:12 -0000
Hi Peter, I know you said you don't want a firewall, but zone alarm does
just want you want.(even the free one). I'm sorry I can't help you any
further, although I'm sure there must be lots of little programs out there
which can do just what you want.
I'm sure with xp you can disable your connection quite easily (can't
remember how though, haven't used xp for some time), but you didn't say
which o/s you're using.
Have you tried a google search for the type of program you're looking for?
I'm sure you'll find a free one there to download somewhere.
Oh, and there are lots of free anti-spam programs about, so I'm told, but I
haven't tried any.......yet.
Good luck.
Michele Sayer

                     support at our newest website: