Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:31:20 EST
Hello to all!
 After taking computer to a local friend who's a bit of a comp tech,  and
using several os discs (including my origional). It finally loaded and  ran as it
should. So the replacement ps was ok but now the computer doesn't find  the
usb printer. Device manager says all is working properly and the drivers
listed seem to be in order. I have checked connections trying each of the six  usb
ports. I have another printer but have mis-placed the driver/software  cd for
it. It's a HP printer and the origional was a Canon. Will try to  copy the
software folder from my other comp which used the HP to disc and  transfer but
not sure yet if this will work. If not, are there other  suggestions I might try?
 As a reminder, The computer is a eMachine with Celeron, xp  home.
Thanx to all,
Phil Williams

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml