From:
Gerardo Medrano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 00:51:10 -0400
Hello: Thanks for the responses for the former "floppy drive vs mouse"
conflict.
Now the problem is with the mouse conflicting with the laser printer.
This is even more strange! If the printer cable is connected to the
printer but the power (printer) is off the mouse works ok. But if the
printer is turned on the mouse goes banana!
So I turn the printer off but the printer cable should remain attached
to the printer in order for the mouse to function normal again.

Now, if I want to use the printer, I must disable the mouse, If I want
to use the mouse then I must disable the printer. BTW, the system is Win
95, serial mouse and the printer is Panasonic KX 6500 spanky brand new.
What is going on? It is driving me nuts.

Thanks all for the inputs that you may have.

Gerardo Medrano

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html