From:
Shail Sharma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 17:07:45 -0500
Hi Tom,
Pardon me,  if i am asking a foolish question. As I am new to Hardware side,
so I know very little.
Pl correct me if I am wrong. If I go for a ZIP drive on USB Port, will that
be external? I am actually looking for some
solution which can allow me to have an internal ZIP drive .
But ur solution of buying some IDE port seems a very good solution. Can u
tell me what should I buy for having some more IDE port.
One more good thing, ABIT KT-7 has 6 PCI slot, of which I think 2 should be
free. Can I some how use them to get some more IDE port.
Thanks
Shail Sharma