Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 22:45:36 +1100
I don't know your HP machine, but speaking with past bad experience with
"brand" name PC, I'm afraid that you can't simply get a new case and fit any
thing you have in. Open the case cover, and have a look first, I bet the
mobo size and mount holes are not standard. Maybe, the best way out is to
get a new mobo and a new case. If you have a slot 1 CPU, you will need to
get a slot 1 mobo, which means, you may have to get a old mode of mobo, as
almost all new mobo on market today are either socket 370 or socket A (Abit
still makes slot 1 mobo based on Intel 815 chipset, Abit SH6).

Jun Qian