From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 17:35:04 -0500
Go to your local CompUSA or Best Buy and get a cleaning CD.  They are about $10, and will clean up the lens.  I have one that works just fine. You shouldn't overdo it as I don't think the lens would last a long time if you cleaned it too often.  Be circumspect with its use.

--

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com