From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:36:31 -0700
Wireless phones using 2.4 GHz(?) and microwaves will interfere with wireless
Router signals. Consider any recent changes in location and/or use of those
devices.

However, even with "very low" signal you should be able to fully use the LAN
although with slower throughput. Try telling the network connection on the
upstairs computer to "repair". Sometimes the connection just needs to be
refreshed.

Tom Mayer