From:
john freibergs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 07:30:53 -0800
Thanks for the info.  Does anybody know if the cd that
microsoft offered earlier this year with all their
fixes to that point would perhaps cover the problem?
And if so is there a way to download in safe mode
since that seems to be the only way I have into
windows right now?  Thanks.

John

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;CNTACTMS