From:
Chris Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 07:43:10 -0400
-----Original Message-----
Date:    Sat, 15 Sep 2007 15:11:54 -0400
From:    Gloria D <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Dell won't boot=?iso-8859-1?Q?=FE?=

Thank you so much for offering help. I still can't get it to boot. I have=
=20
tried all your suggestions.  I just tried the ram in another computer and=
 it=20
worked fine and showed the correct amount so I now know it's not the ram=20
that is bad. It has to be something on the motherboard.  Maybe a bad ram=20
slot?  I did get a beep when I took out all the ram but no matter how I  =
put=20
the ram in did it make a difference. It still had the 3rd and 4th lights=20
burning and no boot.
Gloria

----- Original Message -----=20