From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 13:04:20 -0400
Hi,

To fix you need to load the windows 2000 compatible drivers for these
devices if they are available.

If these are built into the main board, the drivers would be on the main
board driver disk that came with the main board.  Or, if you can not
find the disk, go the website of the board maker to locate them.

If they are cards, you need to determine who made them or at lease which
chipset is on them and you can try drivers.com to find them - it's free,
just have to sign up.

When you have located all the drivers needed, go to the devices in the
device manager and click on it and install the updated drivers for each
item.

Thanks and have a Great Day!

Joe Lore

Subject: [PCBUILD] Hardware: Yellow exclamation marks
I am getting a yellow exclamation mark at "other"
-multimedia audio controller
-pci device
-video controller (vga compatible)
How can I fix this and get rid of the yellow exclamation marks

I am running windows 2000

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com