From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 14:42:16 +1000
David wrote:

<<Possibilities clearly include: 1.  There's something wrong with my flash
drive AND my SD card. 2.  There's something wrong with both dongles from
the Camera Connection Kit. 3.  There's something wrong with my iPad.
4.There's something that hasn't occurred to me to try yet.>>

David---

My Ipad friend tells me that the photo is prolly already in the "Photos"
folder, the icon for which should be on your Ipad desktop. He uses the
Camera accessory you have described. His procedure is exactly as you have
described using the camera accessory kit.

Alternatively, you would have to download ITunes (free) and sync that to
your Ipad.  To download Ipad apps (which you'll prolly want to do sooner or
later) you first must have ITunes on the Ipad.

Only Apple could make things so complicated!. It will be a most enjoyable
learning curve for you, I'm sure.

Don Penlington

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com