From:
Tracy Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 01:04:05 CDT
Aldo,

I have to ask, did you completely remove the assorted dll files, vxd files,
inf files and registry entries for your previous sound card?
If you did not do that, that is where a big part of your problem lies. When
installing new periperhals such as soundcards and videocards, one must
completely remove everything relating to the previous device or there will
be all sorts of problems, including the one you are having.
Also it would help to know what OS are you running.