From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 20:17:37 -0700
Frank,

Sure.  He started with a Voodoo5, but wanted the GeoForce so bad he could
tast it (it was only $40.00 more), so before his 30 days were up he returned
the Voodoo5 and got the GeoForce.  However, he is having some problems with
freezing in a couple of games now.  I don't remember which ones he said.
The Voodoo seems to be the better choice between the two, but I wouldn't
discount a Riva TNT2 board either.

The sound card I can't remember, but I'm assuming it's in the Sound Blaster
PCI128 category.  Let me know if you need to know for sure and I'll ask him.
The motherboard was the Soyo (I think F11 is the model, but I don't remember
for sure).  Hope this helps.

Kyle