From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 21:35:48 -0500
Try running Winipcfg and clicking release all, then renew all on each machine.  Did you install file and printer sharing on each machine?  Did you install a protocol like Netbeui so they can talk to each other, and bind it to file and printer sharing?

--

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml