Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:46:54 -0700
Been on vacation and this is first oppertunity to respond. Had same problem
with different MB. After much frustration, exchanged components with known
good system and through elimination finally determined that the MB was DOA.
Sent it back and after supplier tested it, they sent a replacement MB that
is working good.

Hope this information isn't too late to possibly help.

Tom Mayer