From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 10:49:57 -0600
At 10:28 AM 5/26/99 , you wrote:
>At 07:40 AM 5/26/99 -0600, you wrote:
>>Hello everyone...
>>
>>(EDIT)
>>How do you get involved?
>>Go to Seti's web site, download the proper client for your system.  Set it up
>>with their easy instructions.   Once you have downloaded your first packet,
>>you can then go to our Team page at SETI, (the URL is listed above), and
>>join our team.   I hope to see all the great members of PCBUILD in our ranks
>>at SETI.      http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>     Bob Wright
>>The NOSPIN Group
>
>Bob-
>
>I'm interested in this, but when I went to the URL you gave, I got a
>"Forbidden", no access etc. etc. response.
>
>What is the correct URL?

I have received several of these comments after posting this morning.
  That is the correct URL.

This may occur when the server is busy.  You need to just try again,
hit the reload or refresh button on your browser.   Remember that SETI
has a tremendous number of people coming to help out and they are
not using state-of-the-art servers any longer...   it takes a minute or
two at times to access their system/server.

Keep trying, I guarantee it is worth the effort.

Thanks to everyone who has already joined our team and I hope more
of you will join me in this project.

   Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: