From:
Matt Green - DHC Tech Support <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 19:58:48 -0500
You don't need to use laplink unless you want a bunch of options on your
transferring.  Just share the folders you want on the destination
computer(host) and then send the files from your source computer(guest).
Directcc is only one way-the host receives & the guest sends.  With laplink
you can go either way.  All you need a null modem cable - serial or
parallel.

-Matt Green